Friday, September 27, 2013

Massive Release Day Contest starting October 8th!



So October 8th is a huge day for me.  My first solo novel, ETERNAL ECHOES, releases in both E book and Print , via Amazon and Kindle. This is really exciting for me because not only is it my first solo book, but its unique and different and I happen to think readers are going to love it.
So to celebrate, I have decided that on top of the Swag giveaways, release day party and review posting, I’m going to do a major contest with a fabulous prize!

What’s the prize? 

How about…

Registration for ONE READER to THE NOVEL EXPERIENCE ATLANTA (March 28-30) at th HYATT Regency hotel

Choice of Breakfast or dinner with me including a swag pack and print copy of ETERNAL ECHOES

Trip to the Georgia Aquarium during the event.

Fun right? I thought so!

So… you’re probably asking yourself... HOW DO I WIN? It’s simple!

On October 8th, simply BUY the book via Amazon. And Post to your FB this Picture:


 As your profile pic. Then link me, Stella Price or the Anastasia Virgas FB page. We will be counting both pictures we see and Amazon receipts.

Now… where do I send the receipts? stella@stellaandaudra.com with ETERNAL ECHOES in the subject. 

This contest runs from October 8th to October 16th. Winner will be announced on the 17th

AND…

If we make the top 100 for the week? I’ll throw in a room for the event, free of charge.

If we make the top 100 in the first day? I will throw in registration to Authors After Dark 2014 CHARLOTTE. 

THAT’S RIGHT. 2 amazing prizes, just for picking up a book and spreading the word!

So come October 8th... buy the book, and spread the word any way you can!  Lets get these prizes won!

2 comments:

  1. The fun is starting... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if i dont want to buy the book from amazon... because i already bought it from you.... is there a kindle version on there too?

    ReplyDelete